Wednesday, October 26, 2011

The Triple Decker

I am not thinking this picture is showing off the three slices of bread, but that is what this Triple Decker sandwich has. Does it make a difference? I say, YES!

I used Pepperidge Farm Very Thin 100% whole wheat. If I were packing lunch for my boys, I would probably do a regular bread, but since this sandwich was for my girls, I went very thin.

The Triple Decker

3 slices of bread
(and then you choose), I used:
sliced turkey
turkey bacon

Layer it up, wrap it up, and pack it! (because you don't really need directions on how to put it together, do you?)


1 comment:

  1. actually, i never really thought about how great of a lunch that would make. I never have time in the morning for this though. Could you refrigerate it overnight? Or will it taste funny?